3M™ Scott™ AV 3000 HT
3M Scott’s AV-3000 HT facepiece meets all requirements established in the NFPA 1981, 2018 Edition standard, with state-of-the-art materials to provide enhanced thermal durability and voice intelligibility performance for added safety. Compatible with multiple SCBA models, the AV-3000 HT facepiece is approved for use with 2018 edition, 2013 edition, 2007 edition and 2007 edition Air-Pak SCBA.
- Approved to the challenging requirements set forth in NFPA 1981, 2013 Edition, the AV-3000 HT combines the industry-leading AV-3000 SureSeal platform with next generation proprietary lens and bezel materials. These innovative materials are engineered to provide enhanced thermal durability and improved wearer safety.
- LOWER TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- All AV-series facepieces offer the Scott Safety exclusive Top-Down Convertibility. This means you can use a single facepiece with a single fit test for all of your NIOSH, CBRN and NFPA–approved respirators.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LENS AND BEZEL
- High performance materials in the lens and bezel meet the rigorous requirements laid out in NFPA 1981, 2013 Edition. These new materials enhance wearer safety by ensuring the facepiece maintains positive pressure when exposed to high heat and flame loads.
- 2013 EDITION PERFORMANCE FOR CURRENT AIR-PAK USERS
- Approved with 2002 and 2007 Edition Air-Paks, the AV- 3000 HT enables current Scott users to upgrade their facepiece with or without an SCBA purchase and gain the benefits of the more rigorous requirements set forth in the 2013 Edition.
- IMPROVED VOICE INTELLIGIBILITY
- Redesigned voice communication components
- deliver outstanding voice intelligibility, exceeding the requirements of NFPA 1981, 2013. The dual voicemitters provide a sphere of intelligibility to those around the wearer, not just those directly in front.
- Proven SureSeal faceseal for excellent fit and comfort
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 Impact Rated
- Compatible with EPIC 3 Communication System
- Right and left communication installation options
- Designed for Top Down Convertibility
- Compatible with 3M Scott Sight In-Mask Thermal Imager
- Available in 4-strap and 5-strap configurations
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.