NFPA 1851 compliant PPE Inspection, Repairs & Cleaning
Fire Tech and Safety offers local NFPA 1851, 1855, 1971 cleaning and inspections on all brands of PPE. Soiled gear can pose a significant health risk to the firefighter and per NFPA 1851 you must have your gear inspected at least once a year.
- Annual Advanced NFPA PPE inspection
- External Visual Inspection
- Internal Visual Inspection
- DRD Inspection *If equipped
- Basic NFPA PPE Cleaning & Drying
- Pick up and Delivery or Free Shipping
- Above Basic Service
- Advanced Decontamination
- Advanced Disinfection
Did you know?
Soiled gear is less protective as it reflects less radiant heat and is more likely to conduct electricity. Additionally, everyday chemicals can weaken fabrics and cause damage that reduces the usable safe life of gear.