The SEMS II wireless SCBA telemetry system enables vital communication between responders and incident command. Leveraging a patented mesh network, SEMS II provides a robust connection in commercial and residential structures alike. SCBA telemetry is transmitted to the base station and can be displayed in the Monitor telemetry software application giving the incident commander an enhanced view of the fireground.
SEMS II Pro further enables vital communication between responders and incident command by incorporating an electronic PAR feature, also referred to as ePAR. Utilizing the ePAR feature, incident command can check the PAR status of a firefighter without the need to broadcast over the radio network. With a simple click of a button on the SCBA PASS console, the firefighter sends an acknowledgment back to incident command. By reducing excess radio traffic and relying on data transmission through the SEMS II wireless telemetry system, accountability is preserved while helping to maintain effective radio communications for when it matters most.
- Patented, self-healing mesh network
- Bi-directional communication of alarms and acknowledgments between responder and incident command
- Real-time SCBA telemetry system providing air level, PASS alarm and evacuation status
- Approved as an NFPA 1982, 2018 edition RF communicating PASS device when used with Monitor telemetry software solution
- High-flow and no-flow alert notifications when used with Monitor telemetry software solution
- Electronic PAR for improved accountability (SEMS II Pro only)
- System integrity alarm (SEMS II Pro only)