The 3M Scott TRC-1 Air Cart is a compact and lightweight portable air source that provides an uninterrupted supply of breathing air for up to eight users simultaneously. It has a high-pressure inlet source that allows the use of a compressor or cascade system as the primary air source.
The TRC-1 also features a unique air control switch that isolates the air source for the 4 respiratory outlets to the on board cylinders and for the 4 auxiliary outlets to the high pressure inlet air source. This allows 2 teams to breathe off the same cart, yet have independent air sources. When in isolated mode, outlet pressure for each air source is independently regulated.
The newly upgraded TRC-1 Air Cart is available for use with 2216, 4500, and 5500 psi cylinders in 30, 45, 60, and new 75-minute durations.
- Portable, lightweight air supply with large wheels and a low center of gravity for ease of mobility and maneuverability
- Airsource Selector Switch for the ability to utilize a common or isolated air sources on the left and right outlet banks which enables the cart to provide two separate, dedicated air sources for both a primary work team and a rescue team
- Loud, pneumatic whistle end-of- service indicator for clear, audible alarm indicator of low cylinder pressure
- Loud, pneumatic bell end-of- service indicator for clear, audible alarm indicator of low pressure condition in the auxiliary high pressure inlet source
- High Pressure Inlet Supply Connector provides the ability to utilize a high-pressure supply such as a compressor or cascade system
- Independent Fail-Safe -Open, Sealed regulators on the respirator and the auxiliary supply side provides dependable, reliable regulators for independent adjustment of outlet pressures on the respirator and auxiliary supply sides
*does not reflect discounts at time of purchase