3M™ Scott™ Sight In-Mask Thermal Imager
When you wear 3M Scott Sight, you get more than constant thermal vision. You get your hands back. That’s because unlike other hand-held thermal imaging cameras, Sight uses a small thermal camera mounted to the side of the facepiece. A miniaturized display mounted inside the facepiece allows the firefighter to always see the image without the need for reaching down and handling an imager.
- In-Mask Display - See a clear image unaffected by external conditions
Adjustable Display - Configurable to your line of sight
- Instantaneous On - Power the in-mask display on with a one-second push of the in-mask display power button
- Single-Button Power Off - Power off both the in-mask display & thermal imaging camera by a single press of the power button on the in-mask display
- Auto System Power Off - Equipped with an accelerometer to automatically turn off the system when not in use
- Enhanced Battery Performance - Improved battery life during use and in storage
- Standby Mode - Activate standby mode with a single push of the thermal imaging camera power button
- Fits Any AV-3000 HT Facepiece - Buy as a complete kit or upgrade your current AV-3000 HT facepiece
- Minimum Four-Hour Battery Life - Powered by simple, everyday AAA batteries
- 3M Scott Sight Mobile Configurator Application - iOS and Android compatible application
Allows configuration of in-mask display for:
- °F or °C temperature readout
- Change icon layouts
- Configure Sight Pro Package features
- Modifying display brightness
- Modifying display colors (gray, fixed or dynamic)
Sight Pro Package is the next evolution of the industry’s first in-mask, hands-free thermal imaging solution. Pro Package enables new, advanced features to provide firefighters with greater situational awareness during fireground operations.
NEW Pro Package Features:
- Hot-Spot Tracker - Immediately identify the hottest part of the scene and display its relative temperature. Ideal for overhaul, search and rescue, and risk assessment.
- Cold-Spot Tracker - Immediately identify the coldest part of the scene and display its relative temperature. Ideal for hazmat environments.
- Tactical Video Recording (TVR) - Automatically record all the information shown on the in-mask display (IMD) for review
*does not reflect discounts at time of purchase