Designed using a platform approach, the 3M Scott Vision C5 Facepiece with E-Z Flo C5 Regulator incorporates the latest technology to enhance situational intelligence in a customizable solution. Featuring a wider field of view to see more and a new regulator design to breathe easier, the Vision C5 Facepiece with E-Z Flo C5 Regulator delivers the key performance qualities to help meet the changing needs of today’s firefighter.
Building on the proven, trusted performance of the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA, the Vision C5 Facepiece provides further enhancements to cleanability and comfort. A removable head harness allows for easy cleaning to assist with exposure reduction, while a single reflex face seal is designed for enhanced comfort and easier donning.
The 3M Scott E-Z Flo C5 Regulator provides enhanced breathability, helping to reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies. An auto air-saver simplifies operation and helps to prevent inadvertent air loss during removal from the facepiece, and a reduced frequency Vibralert helps to improve two-way radio communications. Incorporating an expanded heads-up display with new status icons, visual alerts are provided to the SCBA wearer for electronic personnel accountability report (ePAR), EVAC and system integrity alarm, when using the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA configured with SEMS II Pro Wireless SCBA Telemetry.
- Approved with the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA, compliant to the NFPA 1981 Standard on Open-Circuit Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus for Emergency Services, 2018 Edition
- Approved with select Air-Pak SCBA models compliant to the 2013 edition and 2007 edition of NFPA 1981
Product Features - Facepiece:
- Wider Field of View - Helps to improve situational awareness
- Single Reflex Face Seal - Designed for enhanced comfort and easier donning
- Removable 5-Point Head Harness - Helps provide secure fit while minimizing adjustment during donning and easily removable for cleaning
- Dual Voicemitters - Enhanced voice transmission ̶ exceeds Speech Transmission Index (STI) requirements for NFPA 1981
- PPE Interface - Face seal provides wider landing area with ridges to help improve interface with protective hood
- Modular Design - Enables future upgradeability, improves serviceability and provides a platform for use across multiple respiratory applications
Product Features - Regulator:
- Enhanced Breathability - Helps reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies
- Enhanced Communications - Reduced frequency Vibralert helps improve two-way radio communications
- Auto Air-Saver - Simplifies operation and helps to prevent inadvertent air loss during removal from the facepiece
- Expanded Heads-Up Display - New status icons provide visual alerts to SCBA wearer for electronic personnel accountability report (ePAR), EVAC and System Integrity Alarm (when using Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA configured with SEMS II Pro Wireless SCBA Telemetry)
- External "Buddy" Lights - Assist with remote identification of a user’s SCBA air remaining
- Recessed Heads-Up Display - Helps improve downward view through facepiece
- Quarter-Turn Design - Provides secure connection to the facepiece
- Vibralert End-of-Service-Time Indicator (EOSTI) - Audible and tactile low air warning for immediate recognition on the fireground
- Air Spray Bar - Provides separate inhalation air path and helps to reduce fogging during use