3M™ Scott™ Air-Pak™ X3 Pro SCBA
Compliant to the latest NFPA 1981/1982, 2018 Edition standards, the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA is built on a foundation of proven, trusted performance, delivering the reliability and durability our customers have come to expect from an Air-Pak SCBA, while providing enhancements to Cleanability, Comfort, and Connectivity.
Building on the proven success of the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA, 3M Scott is proud to announce the continuation of the platform with its latest NFPA 1981/1982, 2018 Edition offering.
The Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA is designed around three focal points or areas of enhancement:
- The Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA combines advanced material selection for improved water repellency with an easy-to-remove harness for cleaning, decontamination, and serviceability.
- With minimal water absorption, the harness assembly may be machine laundered to help with exposure reduction efforts.
- Material and design enhancements help to promote comfort in every sense of the word, from physical comfort to respiratory comfort to psychological comfort.
- A new shoulder harness design improves the ease of donning and minimizes pressure points to help reduce user fatigue and improve comfort.
- A naturally articulating waist pad promotes greater range of motion to the user, while transferring weight to the hips for a more balanced load.
- Offering enhanced electronics with Bluetooth® technology, the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA supports wireless connectivity between devices for improved configurability, data transmission/retrieval, firefighter safety and fireground accountability.
- Electronic PAR (ePAR) provides wireless, bi-directional communication between the firefighter and incident command (using Monitor Pro telemetry software) to help improve fireground accountability and communications.