3M™ Scott™ Air-Pak™ X3 Pro SCBA
Compliant to the latest NFPA 1981/1982, 2018 Edition standards, the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA is built on a foundation of proven, trusted performance, delivering the reliability and durability our customers have come to expect from an Air-Pak SCBA, while providing enhancements to Cleanability, Comfort, and Connectivity.
Building on the proven success of the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA, 3M Scott is proud to announce the continuation of the platform with its latest NFPA 1981/1982, 2018 Edition offering.
The Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA is designed around three focal points or areas of enhancement:
- The Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA combines advanced material selection for improved water repellency with an easy-to-remove harness for cleaning, decontamination, and serviceability.
- With minimal water absorption, the harness assembly may be machine laundered to help with exposure reduction efforts.
- Material and design enhancements help to promote comfort in every sense of the word, from physical comfort to respiratory comfort to psychological comfort.
- A new shoulder harness design improves the ease of donning and minimizes pressure points to help reduce user fatigue and improve comfort.
- A naturally articulating waist pad promotes greater range of motion to the user, while transferring weight to the hips for a more balanced load.
- Offering enhanced electronics with Bluetooth® technology, the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA supports wireless connectivity between devices for improved configurability, data transmission/retrieval, firefighter safety and fireground accountability.
- Electronic PAR (ePAR) provides wireless, bi-directional communication between the firefighter and incident command (using Monitor Pro telemetry software) to help improve fireground accountability and communications.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.